New YA Books

Cleve J. Fredricksen Library

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Eclipse and Knife Edge

Wow, it seems like forever since I've posted to this site. We have been getting new stuff in, but I was so swamped with Teen Summer Reading stuff that I just never got to posting them. Two sequels just hit my desk today so it seemed like a good time to get back into the swing of things.

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer is the long-awaited sequel to Twilight and New Moon. I actually ordered this a while ago, but it was so popular that our distributor was temporarily out. Nice to finally get a few copies in so we can we start making a dent in the line of holds on this one.


Knife Edge by Malorie Blackman is the sequel to Naughts and Crosses, later renamed Black and White. I haven't read this one yet, but I really liked Naughts and Crosses (see my review from a while back What Mrs. N's Been Reading - Naughts and Crosses ) so I expect this one to be good as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home