New YA Books

Cleve J. Fredricksen Library

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Horowitz, Zevin and More

This time of year we're not getting a whole lot of new materials in, but a few hit the shelf recently.
The latest in Anthony Horowitz' Alex Rider series, Snakehead is here (sort of - there's a hold list but the last time I checked it wasn't nearly as long as I expected.) This one has Alex uncovering some information about his parents, while on a mission.


Gabrielle Zevin's (of Elsewhere fame, an excellent book if you haven't already read it) Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac, has a young girl losing her memory of the last four years, after a nasty fall, causing her to reassess her life.




I'd Tell You I Love You But then I'd Have to Kill You (I don't know if the book's any good or not, but I love the title) by Ally Carter, has Cammie, the daughter of a former CIA operative and sophomore at a spy school, meeting a local boy which throws a wrench in her life.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home